A friend said to me once,"Thank God for photography", and I absolutely agree with him.
Photography has been my occupation for the last 12 years, but most importantly photography is my life's passion.
I'm lucky that I had the chance to study at Brooks Institute of Photography in Santa Barbara, California. It was the best learning experience that I ever had. I learned from both my teachers and also my fellow Brookies.
During the last 15 years I have been traveling to various places, from the desert to the ocean. But just recently, in the last 5 years I have been so fascinated with the seascapes and the people living by the sea. The collection of photos are growing and it would be a waste if I don't share them with others.
This blog is about sharing those journey and sharing some photographic tips. I hope you like them :)
0 comments:
Post a Comment